Completing the career test and personalized career discussion will allow you to narrow down a selection of career(s) that best match your occupational personality. Now, it is time develop a Career Action Plan or a Roadmap. This will show you how to become employed in your chosen occupation.
What is the Career Action Plan?
CareeMe Action Planning is a process that helps you identify what steps you need to take to reach your chosen career.
It will objectively describe various educational and training steps, depending on your circumstances (eg: O/L student, A/L student, or school leaver) that you will have to do to reach your goal.
The Career Action Plan demonstrates different paths to achieve your career goal. It includes your education options, subjects to study, courses to follow, delivery institutions, universities, course requirements and duration of different career paths.
Supplementary to your Career Action Plan, we can also provide approximate costs associated with education choices and advice you on how to finance your studies, so you can make an informed decision.
PREPARING YOUR CAREER ACTION PLAN
- Recognize what is important in your career and life
- Know what strengths and talents you can offer
- Analyze changes in the world of work
- Identify personal blocks/life constraints
- Examine how to overcome personal challenges
- Set broad aims and SMART goals
- Find others who can support you in completing your goals